The Nomads will be presenting Honeymoon Suite on the main stage by Tony Layton, directed by Peter Cornish.
- Performance dates: 21-25 April 2020
- Rehearsal days: TBC
- Wednesday 27 November
- Wednesday 4 December
If you are interested and would like more information or to let us know if you plan to audition, please
contact Jackie Shearer on 07712 651 891 or [email protected]
Honeymoon Suite is three plays within a play. Three different couples occupy the honeymoon suite of a country hotel and the three plays follow the fortunes of each pair during their stay. The link between the action is Francis, the genial Irish porter who passes through all three plays – he has seen it all before.
Cast and roles are as follows:
Something Old, Something New
- Jet – a middle-aged rocker
- Pat – 35, smart, quick-witted, PA to Jet and (very recently) his wife
- Gaynor – 30’s, a northern lass
- Sam – 40’s, a natural comedian, a barrow boy from Southend
- Paula – astute, an attractive middle-aged woman
- Enrico – suave, a middle-aged ‘Romeo’
In all three plays ….
- Porter – Irish, a wise old ‘fool’