Can you help us by supporting the theatre's work both on stage and in the community? We are a not-for-profit, community theatre and rely on the generosity of individual supporters including Members, Friends, Patrons, Business Sponsors, fundraising events and applications to Charitable Trusts.
If you are interested in joining us, explore our membership offers and get in touch. If you feel you could contribute to the work of the theatre in other ways, then we want to hear from you too! We welcome people with specific talents and those who claim only enthusiasm - there are many jobs to do in the theatre, some of them non-theatrical!
The current 2020/21 Nomads Membership year now ends on 31st July and so our 2021/22 membership subscriptions will now be due on 1st August.
Membership Renewals will be due in August and a new form will be available soon.
Click on the link, print the membership form and post it to the Membership Secretary at the Nomad Theatre, Bishopmead Parade, East Horsley, KT246RT. Payment can be by cheque, credit card in person or BACS.
As a full member, you will receive:
- Nomad News direct to your inbox, every month
- Early circulation of the annual programme
- The opportunity to book selected main house Nomad shows at a reduced rate*
- Option to act in, direct or produce shows
- Invitation to speak and vote at General Meetings.
Adult: Individual £45, Couple £80
Senior (65+): Individual £30, Couple £50 (couples where one is a Full Member and one a Senior member £65)
Unwaged/Student/Young Nomad (18-25): Individual £20
Play In a Week: All £15
Associate members simply receive Nomad News each month, early circulation of the annual programme and an invitation to the launch of the new season.
Adult: Individual £20, Couple £35
* limited to one ticket per member/two per couple membership
Become a friend and enjoy the 'full' membership benefits, as well as:
- A voucher for two free tickets to one Main house show (or two studio productions), per person, per year
- A free programme for each show attended
- An invitation to the autumn reception event to discuss matters such as the artistic programme, future direction and development plans for The Nomads with representatives of The Nomad Council.
One year: Individual £90, Couple £170
Standing order payment available at £8/month (individual), £15/month (couple)
Two years: Individual £160, Couple £310
Standing order payment available at £7/month (individual), £13/month (couple)
Ready to subscribe as a Friend? Download a form
Club Nights / Social Nights
Never acted? Or directed? Would you like to try? Not yet ready for appearing in front of paying customers? Put yourself forward for a role at a Club Night! The format varies but there will be opportunities to take part in a scene from a play to see how it feels for you and others like you. You will be guided by more experienced members.
If you have a 'party trick' - a monologue, poem, song, acrobatics etc. - why not show us your talent(s)?
These social events are for members and friends, so there is a guaranteed appreciative audience!